Rebar (short for reinforcing bar), also known as reinforcing steel, reinforcement steel, is a steel bar or mesh of steel wires used as a tension device in reinforced concrete and reinforced masonry structures to strengthen and hold the concrete in tension. Rebar’s surface is often patterned to form a better bond with the concrete.
Steel Grades Are::
- American Concrete Institute: “ACI 318-14 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary”, ISBN 978-0-87031-930-3 (2014)
- ASTM A82: Specification for Plain Steel Wire for Concrete Reinforcement
- ASTM A184/A184M: Specification for Fabricated Deformed Steel Bar Mats for Concrete Reinforcement
- ASTM A185: Specification for Welded Plain Steel Wire Fabric for Concrete Reinforcement
- ASTM A496: Specification for Deformed Steel Wire for Concrete Reinforcement
- ASTM A497: Specification for Welded Deformed Steel Wire Fabric for Concrete Reinforcement
- ASTM A615/A615M: Deformed and plain carbon-steel bars for concrete reinforcement
- ASTM A616/A616M: Specification for Rail-Steel Deformed and Plain Bars for Concrete Reinforcement
- ASTM A617/A617M: Specification for Axle-Steel Deformed and Plain Bars for Concrete Reinforcement
- ASTM A706/A706M: Low-alloy steel deformed and plain bars for concrete reinforcement
- ASTM A767/A767M: Specification for Zinc-Coated(Galvanized) Steel Bars for Concrete Reinforcement
- ASTM A775/A775M: Specification for Epoxy-Coated Reinforcing Steel Bars
- ASTM A934/A934M: Specification for Epoxy-Coated Prefabricated Steel Reinforcing Bars
- ASTM A955: Deformed and plain stainless-steel bars for concrete reinforcement
- ASTM A996: Rail-steel and axle-steel deformed bars for concrete reinforcement
- ASTM A1035: Standard Specification for Deformed and Plain, Low-carbon, Chromium, Steel Bars for Concrete Reinforcement
After placing an order, depending on its size you can expect the order to be ready for dispatch 3-4 working days for local deliveries or 1-2 weeks for international deliveries.
We deliver to all GCC countries only (UAE, Oman, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait).
For UAE customers 4 bundles and for GCC customers 1 load (26 MT) of material.
Please call our office number at +971 2 558 0455 and ask for Mr. Viraj or Mr. Nayeem or click the button at the right to see all contact info. they will be glad to assist you.
Customers choose Special Steels Factory LLC (SSFL) for a variety of reasons; superior quality, competitive prices, efficient delivery schedule and most importantly, SSFL strongly emphasizes a great customer experience.